top of page


Family reunification is one of the pillars of Canada's immigration system. ​

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

  • permanent resident of Canada


Call us today at 1-844-727-8326 for an assessment to see if you are eligible to come to Canada, or complete our online assessment form.

bottom of page