In most cases, foreign worker will need a work permit to work in Canada. However there are few instances where an individual may be authorized to work without a work permit. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) define "Work" as an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned, or that competes directly with activities of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the Canadian labour market. 

There are different types of Work Permits issued by IRCC

Post-Graduation Work Permits
Regular Work Permits (LMIA)
LMIA Exempt Work Permits
Intra-Company Transfers
Business Visitors
Work Permits under NAFTA

Contact Us

Office Address:                Suite 302, 55 City Centre Drive,                                                                    Mississauga. ON. Canada. L5B 1M3


Phone:  +1-647-868-8655, +1-437-971-3599