Canada, known for its diversity, inclusive values and high standard of living, is internationally recognized as one of the best countries to live and study in. 


Canada is the world’s second-largest country, a modern entity burrowed around spectacular scenery, very promising for a healthy outdoor lifestyle. Canada has become a booming hub for international students whose dreams include remaining in the country in which they complete their studies.

Higher Education in Canada

There are a variety of great educational institutions throughout Canada, which includes Universities, Technical and Applied Arts/Science Schools, and Colleges. 

If you are not a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident of Canada, you will most likely be required to obtain a study permit in order to study in Canada (except in few situations). 

Do you know?

You can work while you study...

Effective June 1, 2014, International students were allowed to work off-campus without a work permit. If you hold a study permit, you may now work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and work full time during scheduled breaks. 

This opportunity is generally not available to your friends who decide to study in other developed countries. It helps you to fund your study and living costs in Canada and also you get to feel about Canadian work culture which helps you to secure a job after your graduation.


You can bring your family members to Canada while you are on Study Permit...

IRCC allows the International students to accompany their spouse/common-law partner and their dependent children to Canada. Your spouse/common-law partner can potentially get open-work permit, allowing him or her to come to Canada and work for any employer, while your children may also join you.


What after Graduation...

Depending upon your study program, you can potentially get up to 3 years of a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, which can lead you to your Permanent Residency pathway.